CISCO Networking Academy give a Certificate of Participation to Eastern Visayas State University – Ormoc City Campus recognized as an active academy in the Cisco Networking Academy program. As an academy, Eeastern Visayas State University – Ormoc City Campus delivers Cisco Netwrking Academy courses to students with the goal of improving students lives and the communities in which they live.
EVSU – Ormoc IT Faculty: Engr. Joseph Jaymel Morpos, MSIT, Wilferd Jude Perante, MSIT, Edward Bertulfo and Alexander Hipe actively participated in the subsidized training for CCNA7: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation sponsored by the CNAP Core Council of the Philippines (C3P), Inc last May 18 – May 29, 2020. The assistance provided by our Campus Director Dr. Danilo B. Pulma and EVSU Ormoc City Campus, allows the four faculty to attend the 2 weeks duration of the course through an online learning platform.
Completing the Cisco® CCNAv7: Introduction to Networks course as part of the Cisco Networking Academy® program. This hands-on, lab-oriented course has prepared you for tremendous career opportunities. You have achieved instructor level credential for completing CCNAv7: Introduction to Networks, and acquired the following capabilities:
- Configure switches and end devices to provide access to local and remote network resources.
- Explain how physical and data link layer protocols support the operation of Ethernet in a switched network.
- Configure routers to enable end-to-end connectivity between remote devices.
- Create IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes and verify network connectivity between devices
- Explain how the upper layers of the OSI model support network applications.
- Configure a small network with security best practices.
- Troubleshoot connectivity in a small network.
In today’s world, technical literacy is more important than ever, and Cisco is proud to provide with the knowledge and skills necessary to build and maintain digital networks.
Trained by Glenn Avendaño, the four were officially recognized as CISCO Certified Academy Instructor (CCNA7): ENSA last May 29, 2020, after successfully completing the appropriate training and certification requirements.
Director of Global Operation
Cisco Networking Academy