A center for development for teacher training.
Developing Globally competitive educators and service providers equipped with intelligence, positive work habits and environment friendly.
C – ommit to train students meet the standards of professional teachers in basic education
O – perationally develop potentials of faculty and students in various fields of specialization for a more productive career
E – mpower faculty and students with research and extension capabilities that would raise the standards of instruction and clientele’s quality of life
D – evelop a culture of excellence to continually increase the performance in the Licensure Examination for Teachers and pre-employment skills
- Provide training in the advance and manipulative skills, technical, technical knowledge, positive and safe habits of work and information necessary in preparing the individuals as world class educators.
- Provide in-service and pre-service trainings to faculty and students respectively for the purpose of helping them obtain better job opportunities in the world of work.
- Provide the faculty and students with appropriate training in border in order for them to acquire advanced research capabilities and competencies.
- Render service to the university clientele in the transfer of various mature technologies.
- Harness the expertise of the faculty members and the students in the different fields of specialization to increase productivity.
- Increase the performance in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) by 5% yearly.
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Technical & Vocational Education
- Bachelor of Technical-Vocational Teacher Education (BTVTEd) major in:
- Diploma in Teaching Secondary (DTS)